Wholesale Policies & Minimums
If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com.
Please note that the shipping charges at checkout are not final. We'll follow up with an email on the accurate charge, and provide an invoice. Once that separate shipping invoice is paid, we'll be able to continue your order.
By doing business with Mokuyobi Threads LLC you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Mokuyobi's goods are only allowed to be sold through the company name listed on this invoice either in your online store, brick & mortar store, or other previously specified and approved channel that was consented to directly by Julie Pinzur, Founder & Creative Director of Mokuyobi Threads LLC.
- The items purchased are not to be sold through any 3rd party store or website including but not limited to: Amazon, Ebay, Wish, Etsy, etc. Purchaser has the right to sell the products on this invoice through pre-approved channels.
- In addition, Mokuyobi Threads LLC is the sole owner of all art created by Mokuyobi Threads LLC unless otherwise stipulated by contract. Reproduction or usage of any art in any form provided by Mokuyobi Threads LLC without express permission from Julie Pinzur, Founder & Creative Director of Mokuyobi Threads LLC is not allowed.
- Recreating any Mokuyobi or private label product through another company that Mokuyobi has sold to, created for the purchaser, or has made the purchaser aware of is in strict violation of these terms. This includes but is not limited to illustration, packaging design, bag or apparel patterns, application, sewing details, dye or paint processes, overall look and feel, etc. If the purchaser takes such unlawful actions, all sales or Mokuyobi's cost per item from said products or artwork will be owed to Mokuyobi Threads LLC.
- Any product that has an issue, please have the customer reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will accept returns and assist with exchanges within 60-days of the customer purchasing the product from your shop. We will need the order number and date of purchase from the customer. One exchange/return per order. Anything more is up for discussion depending on the issue, and a label will be provided by the customer or purchaser’s expense.
- Any unsold product you wish to return needs to be returned within a six months of purchase. Any time after that there is a 20% restocking fee. Return labels will be at the purchaser’s expense.
- By doing business with Mokuyobi Threads LLC and purchasing our product you are accepting these terms and entering into this legally binding contract.
$350 or more total order amount
|Bags||6 pcs mixed, by style|
|Limited Option Bags||2 pcs ea|
|Hats||6 pcs mixed|
|Sunglasses Case||6 pcs mixed|
|Wallets||6 pcs mixed|
|Coin Pouches||6 pcs mixed|
|Apparel||6 pcs ea, multiple sizes allowed|
|Scrunchies||6 pcs ea|
|Bandanas||6 pcs ea|
|Socks||6 pcs ea|
|Aprons||6 pcs ea, multiple sizes allowed|
|Face Masks||6 pcs ea, multiple sizes allowed|
6 pcs ea, multiple sizes allowed
|Patches||40 pcs mixed|
|Back Patches||3 pcs ea|
|Enamel Pins||10 pcs mixed|
|Embroidered Stickers||6 pcs mixed|
|Mountain Plush Keychains||6 pcs mixed|